Tuesday, June 9, 2009

dark freebies and dollarbies+luck

Gothic Babe. Pale Girl.Vampire Vixen ... gothic. liz vicious. I am.





Picture One:
Hair- MiaSnow.I am not sure if this is still available as Atmires and I had to stalk Mia's lucky chair to get this hair several months ago.
Cross accessory-Black Maria. Thanks to Niko Cyberstar for telling me where to get this. Yay! it's free.
Shoes- duh. Oops not free. It costs me 20L. :(
Outfit-Weird designz
Skin-Warholic.It is called lady darkness Blood skin and is available in the lucky hair. There are 2 other dollarbie vampiric skins currently at the store.


Picture Two:
Hair-La Vie En Fleur Hair.A gift from[LeeZu!]
Outfit-RFyre Gothic Couture Clothing.UnOrthodox Women Black, grab it from the lucky chair.
Skin and Shape-Heaven's Skin&Shape
Eyes-Max Eyes


Picture Three:
Outfit and Skin-freebies from Weird designz
Hair- a dollarbie I got from Adora Skins and Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment