Friday, June 26, 2009

ARC friendly Skin




Is high ARC really the culprit for lag? Should those who have high ARC must be cursed and be burned to hell if they will not do anything to lower their ARC? Exag! but i do have friends who got ejected and banned for not lowering their ARC below 2500. I have read many discussions claiming ARC as the cause of lag but there are also those who claim it to be the not true. ARC is not the Boogeyman by Queenkelle is worth reading. Another article i found in the net/ talks about lag and server issues.

But just to avoid conflicts with ARC police, we rather keep our ARC low. Thus I got motivated to make my own skin that comes with clothes and hair. As there are so many ongoing fairs and hunts in the whole wide grid. i dont want to be caught shopping naked.:D

I know i look so skinny..It looks not so me as i like curves and i am more comfortable wearing long hair, (very true in RL), but i want my ARC to remain "1" so there's really no choice but to sport a bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment