Thursday, July 2, 2009

so you want to be a nurse?





i remember when i was a kid people would ask me and my siblings what we want to be when we grow up. my brother would say, he wanted to be an austronaut or engineer. my elder sister would say she wanted to be a scientist or a doctor and I, said, i wanted to be a stewardess or a pilot, or a model or maybe an actress. believe or not, there would be a follow up question... why don't i become a nurse since my sister would like to be a doctor.. ha! i can still remember myself pouting and frowning and wondering why would they like me to be a nurse! i never like the sight of blood and to top it all, i never like being told what to do :P so no! i never wanted to be a nurse!

until now, my sister did become what she wanted. she's a good doctor now.. and i still do not want to be a nurse!




** Pictures taken at Hotel Dare. It is one of the interesting places in SL. I got my artistic skin, shape and nurse outfit there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment