Saturday, February 28, 2009

a beauty at 39 prims.....































After looking for weeks for a waterfall, I finally found the right one, a giant waterfall that perfectly fits a side of the hill with its water beautifully cascading just I envisioned it to be. It was hard for me to find the right waterfall as I must consider few points- it must be huge, prim saving, and detailed. three things that rarely come together.

I first noticed Aztek's Cheri Falls in slexchange, (http://xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=873835). I, who doesn't have money in slexchange, must contact or read the profile first of the creator. Off I went and check, the creator's name is Aztek Aeon. I hesitated first in messaging her. As I read is the owner of The Rescue Park @ Canis Beach, Ethereal Waterfalls, & Ethereal Heights Landholdings. She might be busy and I might just get a usual reply from builders, "read my profile before asking please". But then I thought, I might as well try. And oops, she messaged me back right away. Along with her creative skills, Aztek has humility and willingness to help too.

See the beauty of her works inworld at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ethereal%20Heights/13/81/22

Also visit the The Rescue Dog Park at Canis Beach, a park created as a tool to educate, promote, fundraise & create general awareness of animal shelters & rescues around the world.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful writing, Espresso! Don't forget to tell your readers about the rest of Canis Beach, the land that Aztek has named her rescue park for. The VKC Dog Park at Canis Beach, and Dogland, are places for folks to come and visit, and play with the dogs, and to forget about rl. We provide a canine atmosphere that is created to give folks a respite from rl problems and concerns. It is always free to come play with the dogs, and the goal of Canis Beach is a place to go visit dogs, and get educated without ever being asked for donations.

    ReplyDelete